EM3 is an energy management company that focuses on the energy performance of industrial manufacturing facilities. EM3 is part of the SHV Energy group which has 17,000 employees worldwide. In the past 2 years we have delivered energy management services on large industrial sites in 24 different countries.
At EM3 we strive to make working with us a mutually beneficial relationship, offering our employees exposure to all areas of our business and supporting their progression through their chosen career path.
EM3 are CPD accredited with Engineers Ireland and provide employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company which strives to reduce the impact of large industries on the environment and reduce global warming emissions.
Our team includes a mix of engineers and data scientists who are educated in the following sectors: Energy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering.
Role Responsibilities & Description
Due to EM3’s continued growth, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join our HR team and manage our full cycle recruiting processes.
Internal Recruiter responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online, related employer branding and stakeholder management.
The successful applicant will pro-actively partner with hiring managers and senior members of the business. Act as the first point of contact for all hiring activities and provide a dedicated service to enable high quality, targeted hiring. Champion the EM3 brand, positioning EM3 as an Employer of Choice to ultimately deliver a sustainable competitive advantage to the business. As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner within the EM3 HR team, you can grow your HR expertise around acquisition while collaborating on projects that continuously improve the employee experience from attraction to growth within our business.
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner your main responsibilities will include, and not necessarily be limited to, the following:
Employee Brand Proposition
- Champion the EM3 brand through effective advertising aligned to the EM3 Purpose & Values and collaborate with Hiring Managers to ensure consistency in our approaches.
- Demonstrate our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion through the full acquisition process, attraction, application, screening, interview, selection, contract terms & onboarding.
- Utilise all mediums effectively to highlight the employee brand proposition internally & externally i.e., LinkedIn, Great Places to Work, University jobs boards and Career Fairs etc.
Application & Assessment
- Ensure engagement with Hiring Managers and HR team to validate the requirements effectively and map plans and touchpoints for a smooth delivery.
- Remain cognisant of budget and deadlines and ensure to update HR/HMs if there if any challenges occur.
- Understand the candidate journey and the moments that matter to ensure best in class experiences.
- Ensure all Talent Acquisition protocols are effectively administered in a transparent and evidenced way.
- Coordinate and administer end to end processes of acquisition including diary management and communications with candidate/manager/agency and business.
- Utilise Behavioural Interview Guides to ensure consistent questioning and assessment.
- Explore all routes to attraction/identification of appropriate talent for EM3 roles including Employee referral and Graduate Program.
Screening and Selection
- Champion Internal promotion and challenge constructively with your opinions.
- Utilise consistent approaches that are transparent and are aligned to the Talent Acquisition Process that demonstrates a fair process for all involved.
- Validate offers with HR team and HM’s as appropriate and ensure all tracking and recording of all documentation, including references, applications, offers, contracts etc are performed in accordance with Data Protection and Record Retention guidelines.
- Engage with hiring managers to ensure the manager is aware of expectations regarding their engagement pre-start date.
- Collaborate with HR and the business to ensure the EM3 First Day shares validated company, culture, performance & compliance information, and useful communications on how to have the most impactful first 100 days.
- Review EM3 acquisition related survey results highlighting successes and improvements that may be required.
- Various HR strategic projects to enhance or people proposition in a lead or team member capacity.
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Cross company initiative involvement representing HR or for your own development
Team Collaboration, Performance and Support
- Continuously challenge risks and controls in all our processes to ensure we remain compliant and track events to aid lessons learned and track progression/mitigation.
- Ensure all documentation from TA are branded effectively and particular attention to detail is taken and reviewed by the team leader/peer to eradicate errors and employee dissatisfaction.
- Develop and grow in your role, seek opportunities to stretch our abilities and to engage in non-Talent Acquisition projects to broaden your HR professionalism.
- Model behaviours that demonstrate commitment to EM3 values.
- Coach and provide technical advice and counsel within and outside direct team.
- Support and share team successes and challenges to celebrate and collaborate on improvements together. Together we all succeed.
Your Skills And Experience
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner your skills and qualifications will include:
- 1-3 years Experience in Talent Acquisition with Inhouse and IT/Engineering recruitment an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Experience administrating applicant tracking system. Use of LinkedIn Recruiter ATS would be advantage.
- Experience in communicating HR policies and benefits packages.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in human resources activities.
- Excellent administration and prioritization skills and keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and negotiating skills.
- Strong client service orientation with discretion and confidentiality.
- A team player with a flexible, positive attitude towards work.
- Adheres to all policies governing the employment process to ensure compliance.
- Relevant 3rd level degree in HR or related discipline required.
- CIPD qualification, achieved or in progression an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter, with the ability to envisage the purpose of the job and structure the role around this. He/she must be able to interact with a variety of people in a variety of positions, and impress them with a can-do attitude and responsiveness.
- A competitive Salary and expense package with performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish Friday’s
- Life insurance
- Education reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next steps in your career, then please submit your CV and cover letter below.